Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM Sticky

Hey everyone,

If you were among those who purchased a VIP package to a recent or upcoming Jane's Addiction show, please read on...

We apologize for the miscommunication on our end in not relaying to you that the lithograph included in this package was intended to be shipped to you AFTER the show. It will take roughly 6-8 weeks from the day of your show to receive the print. Rest assured, you will receive the lithograph that was promised.

As you can imagine, it's a tough task chasing the guys around the world to have them sit down and sign them. While the guys are signing some between shows and while traveling on the road, small batches are shipped back to the warehouse for us to distribute to you. We're getting them out as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience, and please message me if you have any questions!
-Wade

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Thanks for the update here Wade -
    So for now I will have to find Perry and the boys myself !!

See ya on the road - Jim " Maceo " Mason

2. RE: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:45 AM

It has been over 10 weeks since that post and my show. I am still waiting on 2 autographed lithographs. I expected to have them by now. Any updates?

3. Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Hey bluetree,

Take a look on your order status - mine shows it was just mailed out on October 19. It looks like they have just been sent.

MM

4. Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Wade - any word on the Lithograph ?? Just a follow up here , hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you Sir.
    Thanks - J. Maceo ~Mason
    MACEO ~ MASON

5. Moderator

Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

MACEO ~ MASON wrote:
    Wade - any word on the Lithograph ?? Just a follow up here , hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you Sir.
    Thanks - J. Maceo ~Mason
    MACEO ~ MASON

It shouldn't be much longer, I know were waiting for them to arrive at our warehouse. Once this happens, we'll inventory and send out. I apologize that it has taken a while.

6. Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Still waiting on mine also. Hopefully soon?

7. Moderator

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM

candleman wrote:
    Still waiting on mine also. Hopefully soon?

Hopefully. I know we've sent out one batch of Lithos to customers, now we're waiting on more to arrive at this point. Thank you for your patience!

8. RE: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Wade,

I bought the litho package on 6/7/12 for the Portland, Oregon show in September. I still do not have my lithos, but I see posts from people that went to shows after mine that have received them. I have complained 3 times and you keep marking in inquiry as closed and tell me you will ship them when you get them.

This is absurd. Does the band know you are screwing their fans?

9. Moderator

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hansie wrote:
    Wade,

I bought the litho package on 6/7/12 for the Portland, Oregon show in September. I still do not have my lithos, but I see posts from people that went to shows after mine that have received them. I have complained 3 times and you keep marking in inquiry as closed and tell me you will ship them when you get them.

This is absurd. Does the band know you are screwing their fans?

Can you do me a favor and message me with your order number? I'll take a look. I know these were sent out based on show.

10. RE: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I'm in the exact same boat with support and the Portland show. Frustrating.

11. Re: Jane's Lithograph Shipment

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Received mine yesterday (from Vancouver BC show) ----- was well worth the wait. High quality poster, and larger than I thought. Very, very cool.

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!