when is the next show?

Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM

ive never been to one and there my absolute favorite band and i would really be stoked to see them but it seems like i allways hear about them like a week after they happen so i would really appretiat if someone could tell me where the next couple shows will be.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: when is the next show?

Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Dave posted something about the Roxy show being the last for a while while the band focuses on recording. But, there is a good chance that they will be playing the Tony Hawk Foundation show this fall (according to a Tweet a few weeks back). The best thing to do is check out janesaddiction.org or xiola.org; both sites have a lot of information on the band, including upcoming shows.

2. RE: when is the next show?

Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Xiola.com
    Thanks for this! I didn't know. I read that "xiola's" family is so against JA... Wonder if there's truth to that. Then She Did is one of my favorite songs in my whole music world... Supposedly it was dedicated to Xiola
    Butterfly

3. jes avatar jes

Re: when is the next show?

Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM

when is the next tour ??

Please come back in France, last time I've seen you was in the "Elysée Montmartre" for the "strays tour" , and it was wonderful ^ ^ ... come back soon , give me a "three days" live 8 )

4. Re: when is the next show?

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:10 AM

When are you coming to Alaska?
    Kellyjane

Try your best to commit random acts of kindness, it feels good - I promise.

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!