Columbus, OH show 2/25

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Jane's put on a great performance this past Saturday at the LC pavilion in Columbus. The opening band was a surprise in that it was a 2 man band. They had some computer driven background music. they did rock and were enjoyable. Janes wasted no time once on stage and put on a very high energy show. Thanks God for the acoustic jam in the middle of the show. I needed a breather. i was front and center in the pit. people were crowd surfing and the pit was alive. I eventually made it to the front and was extremely close to the band. the last part oh the set was a return to high energy. The new music sounded great and the classic jane's tunes were unbelievable. they finished with ocean size and i was exhausterd and sweaty. THANKSfor coming Columbus JA!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Columbus, OH show 2/25

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I was there in the section right next to Dave's side of the stage. Best Jane's show yet but I'm seeing them in Pittsburgh in August and it's an outdoor venue which is always cool. Saw them outdoors in Pittsburgh on the NIN JA tour and that was great, Avery toured with them but he sat down for the encore and I thought that was weak.
    -Smalls

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!