1. sharptail avatar

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM, sharptail said:

You will love the show, but you're better off not paying for the lithgraph! I bought 2 tix in June for an August show. They said they'd send the lithos in July... then they said 6-8 weeks after the show... Now we're going on 10 weeks and all they can say is that they'll send them SOMEDAY. Pathetic. Memo to the band/management: don't sell stuff you can't or won't deliver IF you care about your fans.

2. cst626 avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM, cst626 said:

one GA floor ticket for sale! $65.00. call or text 626-703-3003 :D

3. CBer572 avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM, CBer572 said:

I'm beyond stoked with my pit tix, of course, but it looks like the tickets I got through the site don't include a signed lithograph?! Can someone confirm?

4. Poison avatar

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Poison said:

I have 2 Tickets for sale. Up front kick ass Pits, Halloween Sold Out Final Concert $299 for both. email compunerds@gmail.com
    The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
    Sat, Oct 27, 2012 08:00 PM

Details: Jane's Addiction, plus Thenewno2
    Seat location: section GA PIT

5. RanaFonk avatar

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM, RanaFonk said:

hello! this event is tottaly Sold Out?
    I can't buy my ticket

6. RanaFonk avatar

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM, RanaFonk said:

Hi I am trying to buy my ticket but I canĀ“t
    this event is totally Sold Out???

7. tvrec avatar

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM, tvrec said:

The range is approx. 55-85, depending on area of the venue. The high end appear to be sold out now, though, so you likely are looking at the cheaper tixs.

8. headcase avatar

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:34 PM, headcase said:

how much r tics?!!?

9. tvrec avatar

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM, tvrec said:

It would have been nice to get an email about this on sale. Given the infrequent updates, I don't check this site often, and the pre-sales are all gone apparently. I snooze, I loose!

Anyone know if pit tickets will still be available with the next round of pre-sales?